For ALL Incoming 7th Grade Math Students:
Starting August 1st, you will need to complete the following math assignment.
Please go to www.castlelearning.com:
- Use the same user ID that you have been using in 6th grade
- Your password has been reset, so when you type in your user ID, do not enter a password. Click Sign in. You will be prompted to enter a password. You may use the same password as last year.
- If you have difficulty getting on, please contact Mr. Winkelstein (firstname.lastname@example.org).
You will have 3 assignments from Mr. DeFeo:
- "Test 1: Summer Assignment for Incoming 7th Graders"
- "Test 2: Summer Assignment for Incoming 7th Graders"
- "Test 3: Summer Assignment for Incoming 7th Graders"
You MUST take Test 1. If you want to get more practice or try for a higher grade, you can take Test 2 and then Test 3. If you choose to take Test 2 and Test 3, the higher score of the three tests will be recorded as your first math grade of the year. Again, all students must take Test 1, but Test 2 and Test 3 are optional.
FYI: If you get the question correct on the 2nd try, you will receive full credit for that question.
*This needs to be completed by the 1st day of school*
Please e-mail me if you have any questions. I hope you have a wonderful and restful summer!