I attended Sacred Heart University where I received a Bachelor's Degree in Psychology and a Master's Degree in Elementary Education. I began my teaching career in Rose Hill, North Carolina, where I taught 5th grade for two years. I then moved back to New Jersey and taught 4th grade in Long Valley for a year before making my way to Allendale. I've been lucky enough to have taugh at both Hillside and Brookside Schools, and am excited to be in 4th grade for my 7th year of teaching!
- I grew up on an exotic animal farm in Warwick, NY.
- I love anything and everything Harry Potter related.
- I love to exercise.
- I ran cross-country, indoor track, and outdoor track for ten years.
- I coach the Brookside cross-country and track teams.
- I am the oldest of three in my family. I have a younger brother and a younger sister.
- I love reading good books and sharing them with my students.