Mrs. Jessica Parciasepe
I have lived in New Jersey my whole life. I attended Penn State University and after graduating in 2010, I began my teaching career in 2011. I have experience teaching first, second, fifth, and fourth grade! I love teaching children, especially those in the Allendale community.
- I am an only child.
- In the past 6 years I have lived in Hoboken, Jersey City, Montvale, and Wayne.
- In June 2018 my husband and I bought a house in Wayne.
- I got married on July 13, 2018!
- I have an orange tabby cat named Ritz.
- Some of my favorite things to do are go to the beach, read, cook, and shop.
- I travel a lot! Some of my favorite places to travel are Disney World, California, Europe, and Hawaii.
- I ran in four half marathons over the course of one year.
- I enjoy doing yoga, spin, and taking long walks or hikes outside on a nice day.