Hi! My name is Kim Coleman and I'm so happy to be teaching 4th grade this year! I'd like to tell you a bit about myself...
- I have been teaching for 25 years at Brookside School.
- I live in Waldwick.
I have two boys, Matthew and Michael, who are 11 and 8.
- I grew up in Allendale and attended both Brookside School and Northern Highlands.
After graduating from Highlands, I attended Boston College and loved it! Go Eagles!!
- I enjoy walking, riding bikes, and playing outside with my boys.
- My favorite subject to teach is Math.
- Going out to dinner with friends is also something I like to do.
Family is VERY important to me!
The Colemans are huge sports' fans....Go Yankees, Rangers, and Giants!!
- I'm excited to be your teacher this year!!!
Last Modified on August 30, 2021