- Lunches may be purchased on a daily basis at $3.25 per meal. The cost for a Village Fresh Lunch is $4.50. Complete lunches include a milk selection and 2 selections of fruits and/or vegetables.
- Milk may be purchased separately at a cost of $.70 per carton.
- 2nd Pizza Slice with Lunch Purchase is $2.25 in addition to $3.25 for a Total of $5.50.
Students may make purchases with cash, a check payment or from their online lunch account (www.payforit.net).
When sending in milk or lunch money (cash), place payment in a sealed envelope noted with the child’s name, homeroom teacher and the amount enclosed on the face of the envelope.
- Make checks payable to: Allendale Board of Education.
- If a student comes to school without a lunch meal there are three options:
- The child may call home.
- The child may charge a meal through our meal service provider; up to 1 charge will be accepted. This money will need to be repaid.
- If a child does not care for what is being served, we can provide them with an alternative.
- Snacks may be purchased with cash, check or through the student’s online account. It is always best to send in loose change or single dollar bills in a sealed envelope for this purpose. Please do not have your child bring in any bills larger than $5.00. We cannot be held responsible for lost money. Recently, we have seen an increase in students ‘borrowing’ money from each other, especially for the purchase of snacks.