We have gotten off to a great start with our Resiliency Initiative! From our opening day ceremony, to our BTV stories and school wide opportunities, students are having opportunities to learn and practice resiliency. Parents, please go through our powerpoint ( see below) to learn ways you can help build more resiliency at home. It''s never too early, never too late!
Brookside School Guidance Office
There are two School Counselors here at Brookside School. Whenever possible, they follow their students throughout their entire time at Brookside.
You may work with either of the School Counselors (see below)
6th and 8th Graders
5th and 7th Graders
Powerpoints, Presentations, and More!
- Earlier in the year.... "2017-2018 Back to School Night": Back to School Night Resiliency Presentation
- *UPCOMING EVENT* Gian Paul Gonzalez: Presenter speaking to Brookside students, district staff, and Quad parents (at 7pm) on Wednesday, January 17, 2018
- Believe taking care of your emotional needs is just as important as taking care of your academic needs!
- Are never disciplinarians! Students can consider the counselor's office a safe, comfortable place.
- Believe our role is not to solve students' problems, but to give them the necessary tools and strategies to solve their own problems.
201-327-2020 Ext 1201
201-327-2020 Ext 1204